Therapeutic Riding for individuals with special needs can bring a sense of courage, belonging, and accomplishment as riders achieve physical and mental improvements. From the beginning, riders learn balance, coordination, and self-assurance as they receive therapeutic muscle stimulation. As a result of carefully planned lessons, posture, strength, and flexibility improve. Advanced equestrian skills, teamwork, and cooperation are learned as the rider becomes more independent on horseback. Classes and special events encourage confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of accomplishment as new levels of expertise and goals are met.
NOTE: All clients at Courage Reins benefit from donor sponsorships. We want this to be a place of healing for all, and we do not discriminate based on ability to pay. As you can see from the full cost breakdown below, there is much to cover financially with every therapy session, but the total cost is not what we ask our clients to provide. Instead, we offer a lesser rate to keep this experience affordable and rely on donations from sponsors to make the difference. As a nonprofit, every contribution received helps with this cause. If, as a client, you find yourself in a position to pay for your sessions in full, please let us know so we can reallocate sponsorship funds and offer further support to families in need. Thank you.”
- 1/2hr Therapeutic; Semi-private (2 rider max): $30 with donor sponsorship ($60 Value)
- 1/2hr Therapeutic; private: $45 with donor sponsorship ($80 Value)
- 3/4hr Therapeutic; Semi-private (3 rider max): $35 with donor sponsorship ($70 Value)
- 3/4hr Therapeutic; private: $70 with donor sponsorship ($120 Value)
- 1hr Therapeutic; Group (3 rider max): $40 with donor sponsorship ($80 Value)
- 1hr Therapeutic; Private: $90 with donor sponsorship ($160 Value)